Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This is the new hair-do. I have been a fake blonde for almost 15 years, and am not entirely in love with what is supposed to be my "natural " color. Why is it we hang onto things for so long, even if they aren't good, then get so used to them that even bad hair choices when familiar seem better than natural? Perhaps that is why I still see people with baggy T's and leggings walking around the malls.Yikes, was my blonde the "bad leggings" of the hair world? Or maybe the natural new brown is. I need to go knit something while I decide whether or not to keep this hair. We'll see. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Yarnista said...

Thanks for your comment on my green gable. When we first got Chewy I thought he looked a little funny, his head is out of proportion with his body, but I guess that's part of his uniqueness. I love him so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home