Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This is the fleece artist raglan sweater ( wool and silk ). I was so OVER this sweater after knitting it, and was very distressed about the length.It comes one size fits all, but unless you have nice abs, ya might not wanna lift your arms in public....I am liking it better lately, and once the weather cools down it will be ok to wear with a tank underneath.Cause abs aren't exactly in my future.
.... Posted by Picasa


The shawl is also fleece artist/handmaiden and again, was smaller than I thought it would be.I am only five feet tall so it isn't a height thing , but after it settles out with gravity, it does seem to grow.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Wow, you look great! :-) Nice knitting too.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Yarnista said...

What gorgeous colors! I wish I could live in Toronto, I grew up in Perth if you have ever heard of it. I miss Canada so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home